- 4 Beds
- 4.0 Baths
- 3,158 SqFt
- 26.50 Acres
Spectacular 4 Bed/3.5 Bath Modern, New Construction Ranch Home By David Weis @ Meridian Construct...
3300 Old Sligo Rd La Grange
SOLD! WILLOW LAKE FARM a true Kentucky Equestrian Estate. Pass through the stone gates along the...
415 E Market St 106 Louisville
SOLD! In-town for the show season or race meets and tired of hotels? How about your own pied-à-t...
1385 E STATE ROUTE 56 Morganfield
World class horse farm. Stone manor house sits amidst green rolling fields lined with miles of w...
8110 Elk Lick Falls Rd Lexington
SOLD! - Charming, adorable, unique! Fayette county mini farm located 15 minutes from Hamburg but ...
The 9 conditions are:
1. The facility will only be utilized by the Kentucky Cutting Horse Association & its affiliates.
2. The horse arena will be used on weekends, and holidays only. Hours are limited to 9 am through 9 pm each day.
3. The proposed entrance to access the farm site must be relocated & approved by the Shelby County Road Department and comply with their requirements and specs.
4. Any outdoor lighting at the facility must be in compliance with the Triple S Planning & Zoning Commission requirements.
5. Sanitary sewers system must be approved the government agency that oversees those facilities.
6. Landscaping will be installed and maintained around the horse arena, and the Recreational Vehicle & Trailer parking areas.
7. Recreational Vehicle parking will be temporary.
8. Events held at the facility will be submitted and approved on an annual basis.
9. A proposed site plan for the real estate development would be submitted for approval by the board.
This opens the way for some new horse and equestrian events to be held within Shelby County. Shelby County Kentucky is the Saddlebred horse capitol of the world. Hopefully this will help further propel Shelby County KY as a popular area for other horse breeds and disciplines as well.
Click the following to see Shelby County farms for sale that are currently on the market!